Sunday 12 March 2017

Romantic Love Sms For Girlfriend

Best Romantic Love Sms Collections For Girlfriend.

ROMANTIC LOVE SMS FOR GIRLFRIEND


Immature Love Says:

'I love you because I need you.'

Mature love says 'I need you 

because I love you.'
-----------------------------------------------------

Love is the simpler

Feeling, I dream every

night about you I want 

to capture your heart.

I love you!
-----------------------------------------------------

If a kiss could say

just how much I love

you, my lips would 

be on yours forever!
[ads-post]
I love seeing you

happy and my biggest 

reward is seeing

you smile.
-----------------------------------------------------

 For you, I may be just

one person. But for me,

you are the world.

Love you forever.
-----------------------------------------------------

You can love me or hate me kiss me or

push me down and ill stand up because in

staying strong for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment