Wednesday 22 February 2017

Love Sms To Wife

Love Text Messages From Husband To Wife.

LOVE SMS TO WIFE

Words Are Few But,

My Love Is True.

Feelings are old;

of you I am so fond.

I Love You Sweet Heart

-----------------------------------------------------

My dear,

My love,

You can never see,

How much I love you,

And what you mean to me.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am so damn lucky,

Coz I will grow old with you,

With you around,

Everything is so new and bright,

This is to my life,

To my only wife,

I love you darling!.
[ads-post]
Every single day that 

I spend being your wife,

I realize how lucky I am

to live such an amazing

life. I love you dear.

-----------------------------------------------------

In spite of being married to you

for so many years, you continue

to impress me everyday!. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Life is boring and dull without you honey.

That is why i keep saying we will go on

a holiday always together. Love you dear.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment